This Award honor exceptional teaching and culminate in a grand award ceremony at SkillUp 2021. Our vision is a teaching profession with high morale and a data science ecosystem that values and celebrates the great work that is done by faculties and leaders in education.
1. Lifetime Achievement Award: Applicants who must have a minimum of 20 years of experience in teaching, research, and other academic position promoted and currently work as Associate Professor/Professor at the University, Government Colleges, Private Universities /Colleges, and published more than 25 papers of publication in the highly reputed journals.
2. Distinguished Professor Award: Applicants who must have a minimum of 25 years of experience in an academic / research position equivalent to Assistant / Associate / Professor at the Universities, Colleges, or Accredited Research Institutions and more than 40 publications in the highly reputed journals.
3. Rising Star Award: A faculty who has been working under the Government Colleges, State and Central Universities with more than 20 years of experience.
4. Award of Excellence in Research: Applicants who must be published a minimum of 5 data science/ AI papers in Scientific Citation indexed journals.
5. Best Senior Faculty Award: Applicants who must have worked as Faculty at any Colleges/Universities and more than 8 years’ experience in teaching/research/other academic activities are encouraged to apply for the Best Senior Faculty Award.
6. Best Women Faculty Award: Applicants who must have worked as Faculty at any Colleges/Universities and more than 5 years’ experience in teaching/research/other academic activities are encouraged to apply for the Best Women Faculty Award.
7. Best Young Faculty Award: Applicants who must have worked as Faculty at any Colleges/Universities and more than 3 years of experience in teaching/research/other academic activities are encouraged to apply for the Best Young Faculty Award.
8. Outstanding Faculty Mentor Award: Applicants who must have worked as Faculty with any Colleges/Universities and guided more than 5 students of M.Sc., 5 students of M.Phil., and 3 students of Ph.D. degree holders.
9. Post-Doctoral Mentoring Award: Applicants who must have guided 2 post-doctoral fellows and collaboratively published more than 5 research papers in highly reputed journals along with post-doctoral candidates.
10. Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award: Applicants who must have been worked as a graduate teacher or UG level teacher in the recognized Colleges / Universities with more than 5 years’ experience.
• All Categories can have multiple winners
• All categories will look at contributions related to only data science, analytics & machine learning field.
Mode of Selection:
Submission of application form online is free and open to all faculty field experts (in data science/ Analytics/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence). The selection committee will evaluate the application form. The committee will then select the best faculty award members based on teaching experience and research achievements like publications and books.
You can nominate yourself or refer anybody who is working as data science/ analytics/ Machine learning faculty in any educational institute or university and think really deserves the recognition. Entry forms are to be completed online; you can click the button nominate now to nominate For AIM Data Science Faculty Excellence Awards.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN NOMINATION PROCESS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, EMAIL US AT email@example.com
Nominations for 2021 are now CLOSED & winners announced.
Here are the winners of the Data Science Faculty Excellence Awards 2021: