Dr. Dakshinamurthy V Kolluru is regarded as one among the most prominent personalities in the field of Analytics in India. His experience includes a formidable combination of training, consulting and research in Data Science offered in US, UK, India Middle East fortune companies for over 17 years. His expertise lies in simplifying complex ideas and communicating them clearly and excitingly. He has worked extensively in Data Science with the majority of his work pertaining to mathematical algorithms and pattern extraction. He has helped set-up several Data Science COEs.
- He is the Founder, President & Chief Mentor of INSOFE (International School of Engineering), an organization that champions Training & Certification, Consulting, Research and Product Development in Data Science / Big Data Analytics.
- Earlier, he founded Globarena in the year 2000, a successful skills development company, where he was instrumental in building LMS driven by Machine Learning Systems and Artificial Intelligence.
- He has worked as a Scientist with Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratories, India where he had worked on some prestigious projects. He was Chief Research Officer with Prithvi Information Solutions, India.
Prominent credentials :-
- Binani Gold Medal for working under the guidance of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam to indigenously develop Radome, a critical component for Agni Missile (ICBM).
- Recognized as one among the top 10 most prominent Analytics Academicians in India.